Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mon 3/2 and Wed 3/4


Good morning,

Monday's class will be for working on the case studies I've given you already for examining classical and operant conditioning. We will also be quizzing on the latest reading over modeling/observational learning.

We will have a demo on shaping.

Finally, we will be looking at a larger set of details that combine all the forms of conditioning.

During the first half Wednesday, we will review. Second half will be for the unit exam.

Our next unit is states of consciousness (sleep, drugs, hypnosis).

Here are some additional links for you to check out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_ctJqjlrHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl7jr9EVcjI&feature=related

or simply go on youtube and search for "classical conditioning," "skinner," "operant conditioning," "observational learning," or "bandura." You will get some great results. Please share any good ones with us here in the comments section.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty interesting
its mazing how you can seemingyl get a pigeon to "read"
-clinton

sildenafil citrate said...

interesting website.
my cousin liked
thanks for the information provided

website directories said...

This blog is an exact representation of skills. I appreciate the blogger for posting the most excellent thought. This topic posted by you is trustworthy. I like you recommendation.Your recommendation is of well use to people. A great article post, this is something very interesting. A great concept that reflects the excellent thoughts of the writer.submit your site

Hcg weight loss said...

These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the post

Corporate Entertainment said...

Useful information ..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.

hcg said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!

SEO said...

This is a really good read I think, Have to admit that you actually are one of the right bloggers I ever saw.I appreciate placing this interesting article.
bollywood saree

Congress cap said...

Wow, that was pretty interesting. Inspiring, as well. Thanks for sharing such inspiring experience with us. Great blog, congrats!

arts courses said...

YEAH, huge congrats, Dawn!! Love your card and can't wait what else you will be coming up with! Hugs, Sabrina

electrical control panels said...

Hi, you explained the topic very well. The contents has provided meaningful information thanks for sharing info

arts courses said...

This blog is an exact representation of skills. I appreciate the blogger for posting the most excellent thought. This topic posted by you is trustworthy. I like you recommendation.Your recommendation is of well use to people. A great article post, this is something very interesting. A great concept that reflects the excellent thoughts of the writer.submit your site

Nehru suit said...

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up.

SEO said...

Great post about this. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.
web design baroda